Home Staging Tips
August 10, 2020
Staging Tips For Sellers
Proper staging isn’t everything, but it sure helps!
Parker-Rash & Associates has an amazing ability to attract people to your property.
Tips to help sell your property quickly and for more cash:
- Repair windows.
- Paint key rooms in neutral colors.
- Polish door knobs.
- Un-clutter your house, even if it means renting a storage locker for your family treasures. It really helps!
- Be sure your house smells awesome. Keep the cat’s litter box clean and out of sight. Bake cinnamon rolls.
- Place a nice vase of fresh flowers near the entryway.
- Have your carpets cleaned.
- Brighten up your house. Increase the wattage in your lamps and fixtures. Aim for a total of 100 watts for each 50 square feet.
- Make sure you have three types of lighting: ambient (general or overhead), task (pendant, under-cabinet or reading) and accent (table and wall).
- Make rooms seem bigger. Paint the walls the same color as your window treatment. It will give you a seamless and sophisticated look.
- You can also create the illusion of space by painting adjacent rooms in the same color.